(Updated 14 September 2020) RUGGED EARTH REMAINS OPEN FOR ALL BOOKINGS AND ACTIVITIES.
After recent Covid announcements Rugged Earth will be open and remain available for all bookings and children’s activities in line with Government guidelines.
In accordance with the government website and their advice “youth groups” and “supervised activities provided for children” “will be allowed to continue”.
Rugged Earth’s extra procedures and Covid safety measures will of course still be in place and adhered to strictly. These and other information can be seen on our website here.
We would like to remind you of some of our measures:
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before a party unless you are the host in which case no earlier than 15 minutes before your party start time.
- Ensure you and your guests adhere to Covid safety measures while travelling and on arrival at Sutton Green.
- Only 6 adults will be able to remain in the activity area. There is however a cafe on site for any others wishing to remain nearby.
- If any guest has Covid symptoms, or been in contact with someone who has, or been advised to isolate please DO NOT attend any Rugged Earth Activity.
- The Campfire meal will NOT be cooked by guests but by REA staff. Please provide your host parent with any dietary or health requirements you may have.
If you make a booking and we are unable to operate or provide you an activity a full refund will be offered.
Thank you for your continued support in helping us provide excitement, education, fun and huge smiles to all our young guests.
All of our bookings are made via our website, there is a full persistent calendar for you to view and book. Full party format can also be found there.
In line with Government guidelines we have altered our procedures and made some changes to the activity format. None of these changes will detract from the fun and enjoyment we offer to all our guests.
Please check changes to actvity format under your chosen activity page.
Camp Days start from 14th July
Parties starting from 18th July
Nerf Parties: Year 1 upwards
20 guests maximum
Day Camps: Year 1 upwards, 1000 until 1500
36 guests maximum
*NEW* Bush Craft Parties: Year 2 upwards, 2 hours & 15mins
*NEW* Welly Walks: 3 to 5yr olds, 2 hours
Please phone for more details regarding Bush Craft and Welly Walks.
Welcome To Rugged Earth Adventures
We run action packed Nerf parties all year round and multi activity day camps during the school holidays.
The camp, set in woodland and meadow, provides an exciting and safe outdoor environment for children to play and learn new skills. Clubs and schools welcome.
Open 7 days a week for pre-booked activities for children turning 6 to 12 plus, we will give them experiences and memories they will treasure forever.
14th July until 2nd Sept inclusive.
Office closed on the weekend.
Please only call the mobile number if you are attending a party on the weekend.